1. Buy Value: We look for companies that based on their price today are trading at a discount now or considering projections, a bigger discount 6-12 months from today. The takeover game is a huge part of the resource business. Quality undervalued companies will not remain so for long.
2. Fundamental Catalyst: Undervalued resource companies need a catalyst to reach their full value. This can include going into production or announcing new resource estimates. We always evaluate what news is on the horizon and the potential impact on the share price.
3. Technical Catalyst: Resource stocks will typically trade in either an impulsive manner or a long consolidation. We seek to find shares that have very recently broken out from long consolidations or that are trading within a consolidation and have a chance to breakout within weeks.
4. Don't Chase: Gold and resource stocks can rise substantially in short periods of time. However, they can often fall 25-40% very quickly. We reduce risk by never chasing a company whose share price has appreciated tremendously in recent months. Hence, we try to find stocks that are less vulnerable to a sudden downturn. Avoid shares in non-producing companies which have already appreciated substantially.
5. Tight Share Structure: This is critical for various reasons. The mining business is a very capital-intensive business. Companies can raise funds by going into debt or selling shares. The companies who can find and/or develop a resource while keeping the share structure tight and undiluted are the companies you want to own. That speaks of good management. Also, the tighter the share structure, the faster the shares can appreciate.
6. Good Jurisdictions: Our favorite jurisdictions are Nevada, Alaska, Quebec, Ontario, Mexico, Peru, Chile and Brazil.
I have been working with Jordan Roy-Byrne for two years and I find that he is a brilliant technician. Over the course of my very successful and lengthy career, I have employed and consulted with a great deal of traders and by far he is one of the best. I find that his knowledge is vast and exceeds average expectations.
~ Salim Harfouche, CEO Cedar Petrochemicals
He is like a chess player who thinks further ahead than his competition. Whats more, he is never annoyingly bombastic, even when he makes great calls'.He is generous in response to questions. And he keeps his subscribers informed.
~ RBK, NY, NY
For the price, your publication offers substantial value. Your excellent work keeps me informed in trading the stocks I follow most and I made money-quickly, from your recommendation of XXX. Keep up the great work!
~ Adam K., Cary, NC
Absolutely Brilliant! Your analysis of the underlying forces behind inflation is brilliant. It is the realization of the "unspoken obvious." I will pass your article on. Thank you...
...it seems that only you and Mr. Sinclair have identified that hyperinflation is not caused by an economic event but rather stems from a pervasive loss of confidence in the value of the currency... Congratulations on both your technical and fundamental insights.
I think your service is particularly good.
~ M. Goodman
As an independent analyst, I make my living by providing high quality actionable research to folks like you. I take my work seriously as my subscribers are my lifeblood. Unlike typical Wall Street analysts or newsletter writers with thousands of subscribers, I don't have the luxury of being wrong. Unlike some of my competitors, I don't have a marketing department that gives you the hard sell with outlandish claims and promises. My career depends on providing subscribers with top notch, accurate research that ultimately helps them make money.If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Looking forward to finding big winners for you,
Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT
$149.95 / 6 Months