Gold Stocks: The Report From Pluto
1. The Gold Magician. He waves his magic wand, and the gold community….awakens. All you thought was going to happen in 2006 an 2008, is happening now. Gold bullion pricing over $1200 is the rocket fuel.
2. Gold stocks are the rocket and the question is: Are you ready to ride? There are no missed prices, only those creating market fantasies for themselves, versus those focused on the now, on the real. Here’s the very real chart of GDXJ Daily Chart. I don’t predict corrections. I buy weakness. Know the difference between weakness in an uptrend and a correction in a fantasy mind. Here’s a look at the GDXJ Weakness With You On The Buy Chart. Use a chisel to pick up stock. Look at all the little bouts of weakness. That’s what you need to focus on, reality, not your needs. Demanding a massive correction when the market is issuing monster buy signals is not smart.
3. The mid-November to late December period is another seasonally powerful period for gold. Forget about corrections and get focused on the real world weakness that is here and now, and take it. Keep a large amt of risk capital to respond to more serious weakness. That weakness may happen now, or it may happen many months from now, or 20 years from now. Who cares.
4. I’m selling at 20 times my buy increment for many of my trading positions. Not 2 or 3 times. Twenty times. That means if I’m buying a 50 cent fall in a gold stock, my sell target is $10 higher than my buy price, for that portion of risk capital.
5. The gold stocks bottom line: Think Large. Take Charge.
6. There is, ironically, only one realistic factor that could derail the gold stocks rocket, which is already blasting into outer price space, and that is: A bullion price that soars too high, too fast!
7. Be concerned that if gold rises too far, too fast, it means the system is imploding and markets, including gold stock, will go to cease-trading, ironically, while bullion soars even higher. So don’t sell all your bullion to buy gold stock.
8. That’s the risk and it’s 100% real, because the marked to market total bankruptcy of the financial system is 100% real. The bankruptcy is 100% marked to mkt now, 100% hidden.
9. I don’t see gold crashing or going vertical. Gold would have to soar thousands of dollars higher, maybe tens of thousands of dollars higher, and do it in just a few months, to prove the system is blowing up and facing shut-down, and the bankster “devaluation of everyone except themselves” game has gone out of control.
10. Here’s what I do see: The opportunity, here and now in gold stocks, for 90% of the gold community to make back all they lost since 2006, plus, possibly, another 500% to 1000% in gains!
11. I focused on buying the Dow into the lows of Oct 2008 and March 2009, yes, but also gold juniors stock. A second buy opportunity is now at hand, and has been at hand since the spring, when I called gold stock players to the buy plate.
12. Some of you are sending me emails asking about “a correction soon?”. You don’t understand. Just asking that question is a tactical error, and a big one. Get out of the mindset of demanding the market answer to what you think you need, and start responding to what it is offering.
13. I told those who wondered if it was “2008 again” in the early summer that the opposite of 2008 was much more likely at hand. That is, exactly, what is occurring.
14. Those looking for a “correction” are looking to miss the greatest market move of the past 100 years, staring you right in the face, right here, right now and it is: Gold Stock.
15. It is time to get real. Getting real means focusing on gold stock, not what has already occurred in bullion.
16. What is happening now with gold stock has a 90% probability of making that epic bullion move from $1000 to $1400 look like a peanut play.
17. Let me repeat: Gold Stocks now… are likely the greatest market play, in anything, of the past 100 years.
18. I told you 2010 is the year of the Gold Punisher, and that is now the case. I also told you Natural Gas would blow away oil in time. I view the natgas glut as about as worrisome as an ant in the way of an elephant. The elephant being the OTC derivatives and Gman twin debt monsters. Natural Gas is arguably the world’s most volatile commodity. Those staying OUT now, think they can trade it later. That idea would be funny if it wasn’t so stupid. What they will get later is: the beat down of a lifetime. Here’s a look at the Nat Gas Chart via UNG-nyse. Look at the accumulation box.
19. That chart looks explosive to me. Remember that when oil began it’s run from $10 to $147? It did so during the “ultimate glut”. What do YOU see in NatGas today when you look out your mkt window? I see: Oil at $10-20.
20. I stepped up my natgas buy programs by 200% last week in terms of size. The volatility of “Natty” is not gone.
21. Here’s a second look at NatGas via the futures market on the weekly chart: Natural Gas Super Bull Wedge.
22. That pattern is in play now. Note the massive drifting bullish down wedge formation, as well as price holding for time above the 2008 lows. Weather forecasters are predicting one of the coldest winters in a hundred years in many areas, but it is the twin monsters of govt debt and otc derivatives that will provide the rocket fuel for new highs in natural gas. A rocket that leaves the natgas naysayers behind!”
Graceland Updates 4am-7am
Special Offer For Website Readers: Send me an Email email@example.com and I’ll rush you my “Rare Earths Report To The Party Now” report! The Chinese industrial revolution coupled with Ben Bernanke’s super printing machine create a unique possibility for industrial commodities to launch a parabolic move upside! Thanks!